Register to Vote
How to Register
In order to be an eligible voter in Illinois, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- You must be 17 years old on or before the date of the Primary Election and turn 18 on or before the date of the General Election.
- You must live in your election precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day.
- Not be convicted and in jail.
- Not claim the right to vote anywhere else.
For the March 20, 2018 Primary Election in Illinois, the deadline to register or update registration information ONLINE is 11:59pm on Sunday, March 4, 2018.
For more registration information from the Chicago Board of Elections, click here.
Register to Vote Online Today!
Paid for and authorized by Friends of Alyx Pattison. A copy of our report filed with the State Board of Elections is (or will be) available on the Board's official website (www.elections.il.gov) or for purchase from the State Board of Elections, Springfield, Illinois.